My hope is to share my passion and love for yoga with the world. I can teach Private Sessions, Group Sessions, Events, and Workshops anywhere on Oahu.
I regularly lead group classes at Power Yoga Hawaii - Kahala, CorePower Yoga - Honolulu, and outdoors at Magic Island.
Yoga was historically taught as private lesson, one teacher to one student. In this way, the teacher can tailor the practice to one student and their needs, level, and life situation. A private lesson is a great way to connect, and find a deeper practice in whatever way it serves you.
Are you a new student? A private lesson is a great way to be introduced to your yoga practice in a safe manner. You will learn all of the basic postures as well as several modifications specific and suitable for you and your own practice.
Are you an advanced student? A private lesson is a perfect add on to your current practice. If you are working towards a challenging posture (scorpion, handstand or deeper backbends), a private is for you!
Are you an athlete looking to advance your game? In a private lesson you will learn postures to help you step up your game and get to that next level.
Do you have a specific health issue that you would like to concur? For many health issues, a private lesson can be an excellent add on to your current regimen, be it insomnia or low back pain, yoga can be of helpful for you!
I offers 60-120 minute long private sessions. Where in your day can you carve out at least an hour for yoga? A private session can be held in the park, at the beach, or at the convenience of your home.
- Private Sessions: 1-on-1 or Private Groups of 2-4
- Group Classes: 5+ Students
- Wellness Visits: 3-hour long visits (Organic Vegan Meal and Private Yoga Session)
- Parties & Events (Office Groups, Birthday Party, Spa and Relaxation Events, etc.)
- Private Sessions - $100/hour* in Honolulu. Outside of Honolulu contact for rates (*rates can also vary due to travel time, location, and/or special accommodations).
- Group Classes (5+)* $15/person.
- Wellness Visits- $100/hour* (usually last 3 hours) in Honolulu. Outside of Honolulu contact for rates (*rates can also vary due to travel time, location, and/or special accommodations).
- Events/Parties, Organizations, Workshops, Retreats, etc. - Contact for specific rates.
*If your group is more than 25 people, contact for large group rates.
**Cancellation policy: At least 48 hours for a group and 24 hours for a private session.
Want to boost employee productiveness? Decrease office stress? Improve work environment posture?
Let's work together and improve your worksite's wellness with a yoga class. Plenty of research in the area of worksite wellness has found the benefits of adding exercise (specifically yoga) to a work day.
Classes start at $100 per session dependent on class size.
Yoga helps keiki (kids) gain strength, flexibility, focus, and it's fun! Kids are welcome at all of my group classes (excluding classes at CorePower Yoga). If you are interested in sharing the joy of yoga with your child, please contact me in advance.
I am holding two workshops a year. Please email me to hear about the details! I will share more details on the page here, once I have solidified the schedule.
Yoga retreats on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. Coming Fall 2016!
Annually, August 15th-October 16th (9-week, 200hr TT)